Friday, December 16, 2005

No UCA Nationals For Me in 2006

Unfortunatly the rumors are true, I will not be heading down to UCA nationals in January to watch Villanova Compete. I have another engagement. My open team at CT spirit is competing in the Cheerleaders of America Competition in Rhode Island. I would love to skip the competition, but I'm not one to let my team down no matter what. I am going to ask them to avoid doing the same next year, as I really do enjoy college nationals.

VU cheerleaders, I will be coming down to watch the routine at least once over the xmas break. I can't wait to see how you all look. I was very impressed during the fall when I was able to make it down to see the team.

Rhode Island should be fun. I'm going to see if I can talk some people in coming early and staying in Newport and going out for a couple of nights. I always love newport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home